- COVID-19 Changes Assumptions in Calculating Valueon April 1, 2021 at 9:08 pm
Professionals who work in commercial real estate—including investors, brokers, lenders, appraisers, and lawyers—need to understand the current value of assets.
- Ask an Appraiseron March 18, 2021 at 3:50 pm
Peter Gallo, Chair of the NAR’s Real Property Valuation Forum presents a live form featuring a panel of residential, commercial, and review appraisers.
- Improving the Appraisal Process With Candy Cookeon March 11, 2021 at 2:08 pm
The appraisal process remains a challenge for real estate agents across the country. Learn some of the best ways to work with appraisers to make more deals.
- NAR Comment to FHFA on Appraisalson March 1, 2021 at 9:38 pm
NAR focused on concerns related to risk in the valuation space, the role of technology, and discrimination in appraisals and other valuation products.
- USPAP Extended for One Yearon February 25, 2021 at 4:01 pm
The 2020-2021 Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP) will now be effective until December 31, 2022.