www.nar.realtor – Association Executive Resources to help organize and plan your association’s finances
- 2021 Core Standards Updates and Infoon January 22, 2021 at 7:01 pm
This session provides an overview of Core Standard changes that were approved for 2021, provides resources, tips & best practices for certification.
- 2021 REALTORS® Legislative Meetings Going Virtualon January 15, 2021 at 3:39 pm
After careful consideration, the 2021 REALTORS® Legislative Meetings, now scheduled for May 3-14, 2021, will be virtual this year. Please view this video message from NAR President Charlie Oppler for more information surrounding this decision. Registration opens February 24. We look forward to welcoming you!
- Summary of 2021 MLS Changeson January 12, 2021 at 4:46 pm
Highlights changes in NAR MLS policy adopted in 2020, including changes to the Model MLS Rules and Regulations (all types), and changes to the MLS Policy Statements, both found in the 2021 Handbook on Multiple Listing Policy.
- 2021 Association Executive Institute Event Policieson January 11, 2021 at 11:26 pm
The following policies govern the 2021 Association Executive Institute. They were developed in conjunction with federal/state/local laws, venue policies and NAR policies. Sources are listed for each policy, where possible.
- Budgeting in the Time of COVID-19on December 31, 2020 at 6:46 pm
Whether business is thriving or planning to counter a market slowdown, the COVID-19 environment presents unique budgeting challenges for 2021.