- July 2021 Commercial Market Insightson July 27, 2021 at 5:24 pm
Sustained job creation, more consumer spending, and the continuing return of the workforce to the office underpinned the commercial real estate market’s recovery across all property sectors in the first half of 2021.
- Next Up: Commercial Market Insights Overviewon July 16, 2021 at 11:27 pm
Replay the March 2021 Commercial market Insights Overview with NAR’s Director of Engagement – Commercial, Johnny Noon, and Gay Cororaton, NAR’s Senior Economist, Director of Housing and Commercial Research.
- Commercial Digest, July, 2021on July 14, 2021 at 10:38 pm
Apply for REALTOR® Party Community Outreach grants, follow the new NAR Commercial LinkedIn page for industry updates, protect the 1031, & more.
- June 2021 Commercial Market Insightson June 30, 2021 at 4:57 pm
Commercial real estate acquisitions during January through May 2021 rose 1% compared to one year ago as investors acquired multifamily properties, hotels, and seniors housing.
- Commercial Digest, June, 2021on June 18, 2021 at 3:25 pm
Businesses & real estate professionals are working to safely re-enter the office. Ensuring workplace safety will be flexibility, safety, & more.