- Next Up: Preserving the 1031 Like-Kind Exchanges – the Data Speakson October 16, 2020 at 3:02 pm
Listen as NAR’s Charlie Dawson, Evan Liddiard, & Erin Stackley, discuss the status of 1031 Like-Kind Exchanges. Part of the Next Up Commercial Series.
- Emerging Tech in the Commercial Environmenton October 16, 2020 at 12:27 am
Watch Dan Weisman discuss some of the hottest emerging tech in the industry on Coldwell Banker Commercial’s Virtual Coffee Break.
- Commercial Digest, October, 2020on October 15, 2020 at 10:26 pm
In this issue: New Community & Transportation Preference Survey, October 2020 Commercial Market Insights, NAR discount on 2020 CCIM Conference & more.
- Office Property Market Suffered Large Occupancy Losses, With Likely Full Recovery by Q2 2022on October 12, 2020 at 4:10 pm
Amid the job losses, business closures, and about 40% to 50% of office workers still working from home, office occupancy suffered its biggest loss yet in the second quarter of 2020.
- Next Up: Commercial Serieson October 2, 2020 at 6:50 pm
Next Up: Commercial SeriesThe Next Up series highlights all things commercial real estate. From the advocacy efforts to technology advances and updates on commercial industry trends, the topics in this series all relate to what’s happening in commercial real estate now and what trends are on the horizon. Watch previously recorded sessions and stay tuned for information on future Next Up sessions.2020-10-02 1:50 PMCommercial & Investment Real Estate Exclude from external/bot search results: Hide sidebar system ad block: Hide group content list: Hide Share widget: Hide Background Gradient: Hide global videos section: Hide subsite branded header: