- Land and Industrial: Brightest Spots for Commercial Real Estateon January 21, 2021 at 6:47 pm
The commercial real estate market continues to struggle, but some sectors are holding up relatively well against the economic effects of the pandemic.
- January 2021 Commercial Real Estate Market Trends and Outlookon January 21, 2021 at 2:58 pm
The commercial real estate market continues to recover, but sales, leasing, and construction activity remain below year-ago levels.
- Commercial Digest, January, 2021on January 15, 2021 at 11:47 pm
In this issue: December Commercial Market Insights Report, Creating Valuations Amid Uncertainty, How Commercial Markets Faired in 2020, & more.
- 2021 REALTORS® Legislative Meetings Going Virtualon January 15, 2021 at 3:39 pm
After careful consideration, the 2021 REALTORS® Legislative Meetings, now scheduled for May 3-14, 2021, will be virtual this year. Please view this video message from NAR President Charlie Oppler for more information surrounding this decision. Registration opens February 24. We look forward to welcoming you!
- No Small Planson December 31, 2020 at 10:31 pm
Hear what four commercial real estate professionals are planning in preparation for 2021, that might inspire new ideas.