- Introducing NAR Academy at Columbia College with Marc Gould and Raj Sachdevon December 15, 2020 at 9:44 pm
NAR has partnered with Columbia College for a higher education opportunity in real estate. Marc Gould and Raj Sachdev talk about the courses offered through NAR Academy as well as some of the many benefits of pursuing this education.
- Ensuring Fair Housing for All with NAR’s Bryan Greeneon December 15, 2020 at 9:24 pm
Bryan Greene talks about the history of fair housing in the U.S. and the tools NAR is using to help their agents start making a change as we move forward to a more fair and equitable industry.
- REALTOR® University Informationon November 25, 2020 at 6:00 pm
REALTOR® University has officially discontinued its master’s program. NAR is expanding academic achievement opportunities to members with the NAR Academy at Columbia College. Former students can obtain their transcripts and records from Columbia College.
- NAR Announces Innovative Simulation Training to Tackle Discrimination in Real Estateon November 19, 2020 at 2:30 pm
NAR announced the release of a new interactive training platform designed to help combat discrimination in America’s real estate market – made available at no cost to real estate professionals throughout the country.
- Buffini & Company, NAR Announce Partnership on New ‘100 Days to Greatness®’ Educational Courseon November 16, 2020 at 3:29 pm
The program is designed primarily for new and incoming agents to build long-term success and those seeking to jumpstart their business and take it to the next level.