- Is the Status Quo Really a Problem?on October 23, 2020 at 4:59 pm
Hear Matt Difanis share his thoughts about whether the status quo is even a problem with respect to housing discrimination and racial equity issues. **This video includes uncensored examples of hate speech. Viewer discretion advised!**
- Love Letters or Liability Letters?on October 23, 2020 at 3:21 pm
REALTORS® advertise their services every day, and in a variety of different mediums. Read NAR’s advice to make sure your advertising does not violate the Fair Housing Act.
- Mobilizing for Housing Equalityon October 21, 2020 at 12:23 am
See how the Long Island Board of REALTORS®, and the industry at large, are responding to the Newsday fair housing investigation and combatting the underlying systemic problems that sustain housing inequity.
- Cultivating a Diverse Leadershipon October 20, 2020 at 7:25 pm
You can be a catalyst for change by championing diversity with your leadership and being a welcoming presence in the community, says Minneapolis Area REALTORS® CEO Carrie Chang.
- REALTORS® Believe Fairness Is Worth Fighting Foron October 14, 2020 at 3:10 pm
Watch the new consumer advertising campaign video spot and access more fair housing print and digital materials.