- Create Advertisements with Fair Housing in Mindon November 20, 2020 at 10:54 pm
REALTORS® advertise their services every day in a variety of mediums. Avoid violating the Fair Housing Act by incorporating these best practices into your advertisements.
- NAR’s Role – Past, Present and Future – in Fair Housingon November 19, 2020 at 9:15 pm
A candid discussion with 2021 President, Charlie Oppler and Director of Fair Housing Policy, Bryan Greene.
- NAR President Charlie Oppler Apologizes for Past Policies that Contributed to Racial Inequalityon November 19, 2020 at 6:36 pm
Discussions also focused on current and future efforts by NAR to lead the industry’s defense of fair housing.
- NAR Announces Innovative Simulation Training to Tackle Discrimination in Real Estateon November 19, 2020 at 2:30 pm
NAR announced the release of a new interactive training platform designed to help combat discrimination in America’s real estate market – made available at no cost to real estate professionals throughout the country.
- Fairhaven: A Fair Housing Simulationon November 17, 2020 at 8:53 pm
Check out Fairhaven.realtor — an innovative online simulation training, where agents work against the clock to sell homes in the fictional town of Fairhaven, while confronting discrimination in the homebuying process.