- Inventory and Months’ Supplyon January 22, 2021 at 9:18 pm
Inventory levels and months’ supply are measures of housing supply. Here is a quick look at both of these terms.
- December 2020 Existing Home Sales Annual Pace Rises to 6.76 Millionon January 22, 2021 at 4:51 pm
Existing-home sales data shows that housing market activity this December rose modestly 0.7% from November 2020.
- Fewer Americans Applied for Jobless Aid Last Weekon January 22, 2021 at 2:42 pm
Fewer Americans filed a new unemployment claim last week, with the number of unadjusted initial claims falling to 960,668, a decrease of 151,303 claims from the prior week.
- Existing-Home Sales Rise 0.7% in December, Annual Sales See Highest Level Since 2006on January 22, 2021 at 2:30 pm
Existing-home sales rose in December, with home sales in 2020 reaching their highest level since 2006.
- Land and Industrial: Brightest Spots for Commercial Real Estateon January 21, 2021 at 6:47 pm
The commercial real estate market continues to struggle, but some sectors are holding up relatively well against the economic effects of the pandemic.