- September 2020 NAR Sentrilock® Home Showings Reporton October 20, 2020 at 1:43 pm
The new September 2020 NAR Sentrilock Home Showings Report indicates a slight decrease in nationwide foot traffic, but showings remain at historically elevated levels as home showings for three of the four regions saw increases in year-over-year activity.
- Instant Reaction: Housing Starts, October 20, 2020on October 20, 2020 at 1:17 pm
A gain of 8.1% from a year ago to 1.415 million new unit production (annualized) is good but far more units are needed.
- More people filing for regular and longer-term jobless aid; however, many people coming off of unemploymenton October 19, 2020 at 1:54 pm
New claims have hovered near 800,000 in the last 5 consecutive weeks. However, the number of people filing for unemployment benefits rose significantly last week.
- Instant Reaction: Mortgage Rates, October 15, 2020on October 15, 2020 at 3:48 pm
Mortgage rates sharply fell this week reaching a new record low. Following the trend of the 10-year Treasury yield, the 30-year fixed-rate mortgage dropped to average 2.81% this week from 2.87% the prior week
- September 2020 Foot Trafficon October 14, 2020 at 7:21 pm
Home showings on homes with Sentrilock® lockboxes increased in September compared to one year ago.